One of the things I love to do is to identify and remove toxins in people’s homes that were causing troublesome health issues, such as persistent coughs, headaches, insomnia and allergies.
To have people, especially parents, call me a few days later—relieved and often shocked—that the painful health symptoms were gone, is so rewarding.
It gives you a behind-the-scenes peek of how, during my Home Assessments, I discovered the troublesome toxins that were causing specific health problems and the simple changes we made that:
- enabled a child with insomnia to finally sleep
- eliminated a persistent cough in a woman who had been existing on inhalers and codeine cough syrup
- helped a child wake up and be headache-free for the first time in 17 months
In this article, you will learn:
- Why certain types of candles were the root of the problem for one client
- Things to know when using baby monitors
- Why sometimes commonsense solutions for helping your child can actually be causing your kid’s headaches and allergies
- Why disrupted sleep in adults and kids may have something to do with what’s on the other side of the wall
The great news is, once we identify the toxins creating the problem, which is the hardest part, the solutions are often simple, easy and cost-effective. Sometimes it’s as easy as moving your bed!
Home Assessments can be done in-person (mostly in the San Francisco Bay area) or virtually via Skype. To see if a Home Assessment is a good fit for you, Beth offers a Free 15″ Consultation to assess your needs and identify the next best steps for you. Learn More.
After his own exposure to toxic cleaning products, Jaime Perez was inspired to create a cleaning service free of harmful chemicals. Located in San Rafael, CA, his service uses environmentally-friendly, organic, green cleaning products and techniques. Learn More.