“Beth Greer is filled with practical solutions on how to eat healthier, breathe cleaner air and transform your home into a safe haven, free from toxic chemicals.” —Deepak Chopra
Do you or your kids suffer from headaches, allergies, chronic coughs, insomnia, skin problems, anxiety and a variety of ‘mystery illnesses’ that are not responding to medical treatments?
These health issues are often triggered by the toxins in products used in your home.
Learn How To:
DETOX YOUR HOME
A LIVE Online Course with Beth Greer
A Step-by-Step Program with Simple, Cost-Effective Solutions to Identify and Remove Harmful Toxins in Your Food, Products and Home
Registration for Beth Greer’s Detox Your Home Course has closed. It will reopen in 2019.
You can learn more about the 2018 version of the course below.
A LIVE 4-Session Course and
Q& A with Beth Greer
A Healthy Home = A Healthy Body =
Having the Health and Energy to Thrive!
“Making simple changes can often have a profound impact not only on you and your family’s health but also of the planet. Beth Greer has done a fabulous job of letting you know not only not only what these changes are but how to easily implement them.”
—Dr. Joseph Mercola, founder of Mercola.com, the worlds most visited natural health site
If you feel overwhelmed with all of the conflicting information,
but you don’t know where to start, you’ve come to the right place!
Beth Greer, an internationally-recognized holistic health expert and bestselling author of “Super Natural Home” (endorsed by Deepak Chopra, Dr. Joseph Mercola, and others), put together this comprehensive, results-oriented program, Detox Your Home Webinar Course just for you!
Hello, I am Beth Greer.
Reducing the toxic stress load our bodies have to deal with every day is one of the best things we can do for our health.
Once we identify these often hidden toxins in our homes, such as food additives, pesticides, plastics, mold, EMFs (Electromagnetic Fields) and chemicals in air fresheners, cleaning and skin care products and more, the solutions are simple and cost effective. Sometimes it’s as easy as swapping out a product or moving your bed!
In this 4-week webinar series, I’m going to take you step-by-step through:
♦ What these harmful toxins are and how they impact the body, mood and behavior.
♦ How to quickly spot hidden toxins lurking in your food, products and home.
♦ Which chemicals to avoid in makeup, deodorant and toothpaste.
♦ The symptoms of mold toxicity and what can you do about it.
♦ How to connect the dots between your home environment and your health.
♦ How to reduce your EMF exposure to Wi-Fi, smartphones and cordless phones.
♦ How to detox each room in your space in an easy, step-by-step fashion.
♦ How to confidently choose the safest products for your family.
To make this process as easy as possible, I provide:
» Easy-Swap Shopping Lists
» Resource Handouts
» Checklists of Simple Solutions
» Recipes for DIY skin creams, sunscreen and household cleaners
» Q&As with me to answer your questions
Course Description & Schedule
4 Sessions Tuesday, Nov. 13 & 27, Dec. 4 & 11, 2018 5:30pm PST/8:30 EST
Session 1: What Goes IN You
Learn about the most dangerous ingredients that are in your pantry, and the impact they’re having on your health and well-being, including:
- Common beverages that are endangering your health, and safe alternatives
- Hidden additives that are negatively affecting your brain and cognitive function
- The truth behind labels and how to decode the often deceptive language on them. you. You’ll learn exactly how to choose food that will keep you healthy
- Plastic containers, microwave ovens and cookware: What they’re doing to your health and how to choose safe alternatives
- Which foods contain mold and why that’s a problem for your gut and brain
Session 2: What Goes IN You (continued)
Learn the dangers hidden in your refrigerator including:
- The dirty little secrets on labels food manufacturers don’t want you to know about
- How pesticides and Genetically Modified foods alter brain chemistry and impact health
- What you should know about factory-farm food, including feedlots for beef, chicken and fish and eggs
- How to simplify your food shopping to keep your family healthy and strong
Session 3: What Goes ON You
In this session, you’ll learn about the products you put on your skin that affect your health, including:
- Which ingredients to steer clear of when buying makeup, cosmetics, and other beauty products
- What to watch out for in your personal care products
- How fragrances may be impacting your hormones and your health
- DIY Recipes for inexpensive, homemade toxin-free body care products
Session 4: What SURROUNDS You
Your bedroom, living room, study and laundry room contain a number of hidden toxins that are dangerous to your health, too. In this session, I’ll reveal how to detoxify these spaces, and move your family toward a healthier life.
You will learn about:
- Mattresses and their impact on your health and sleep patterns
- Mold – What to do if you’ve been exposed to it, and the best ways to rid your body and home of it.
- Electromagnetic fields (EMFs) – Where you’ll find them in your house and how you can minimize their impact on your health
- Cleaning supplies – Avoiding toxins and purchasing the right products
- Air fresheners – Red flag products and DIY recipes for inexpensive, homemade, toxin-free options
What People Are Saying About Beth and her work:
“We doctors try to stop the effects of toxic exposures. Beth Greer prevents the effects from happening. I highly recommend her work.”
—Eric Gordon, M.D., Medical Director, Gordon Medical Associates
“Beth Greer offers important information on how to stay healthy along with practical, easy tips that are backed by scientific research.” —Marci Shimoff, NY Times bestselling author, Happy for No Reason
“Beth Greer is a knowledgeable expert. Everyone will benefit from the insightful instructions she offers that empower us to change the way we live for ourselves and future generations.” —Lynne Twist, co-Founder, The Pachamama Alliance
“For those of us who think our lives are already detoxified, Beth reminds us that there is more we can do to create healthy spaces for ourselves and our families.” —Stacy Malkan, co-founder, Campaign for Safe Cosmetics