CHI-TOXTM DETOX with BETH GREER AND ELI COHEN
An Autumn 5-Day Whole Foods Detox to Help You Feel Better, Have More Energy, and Look Great
(Without Giving Up Real Food!)
September 9-13, 2019
The leaves are changing, the air is getting cooler, and you’re probably wanting to get ready to get back on track after a summer of sun and fun. But before you give up on your healthy habits and give in to the sugary treats of the holidays (pumpkin spice EVERYTHING), there’s still time to drop some weight, get more energy and get your glow back. This unique, one-of-a-kind program combines healing foods and the mind/body practice of Qi Gong. It’s designed to target your digestive health and help you detox on many levels.
Most of us think of summer as a fun and play, but we also might be eating more sugary treats (ice cream + cocktails!) than we realize. As the seasons change, we’re given a great opportunity to check in and re-assess how we’re doing with our health goals.
Are you experiencing any of the following?
- Carrying excess weight around your belly
- Experience sugar or salt cravings on a regular basis
- Have skin blemishes and breakouts
- Can’t think straight or feel like you have brain fog
- Get the late afternoon energy slump
- Wake up still feeling tired
- Feel like you’ve lost your glow
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, it’s time to try a gentle but effective detox!
Join me and Medical Qi Gong Master Eli Cohen, September 9-13, 2019 and learn to re-set your digestive health by discovering how to clear stagnant energy from the gut while improving eating habits, eating healthy whole foods and learning how to feed your body what it really wants and needs.
I’m delighted Eli will be joining us again for this Fall Detox that we call Chi-Tox Detox.Eli practices Qi Gong, an ancient mind-body healing art. What I’ve seen in my own life and in those of my clients, when you combine the energy medicine of Qi Gong with the elimination of poor food choices, magic can happen!
You’ll learn about lifesaving foods and easy, yet powerful mind-body practices to release stress from the digestive tract and restore a state of internal flow, so you can feel vital and assimilate food with ease.
The 5 day Detox program you designed was extraordinary! I never expected that in just 5 days I could have such inspiring results. I enjoyed more clarity, flexibility, and well being…and I also lost 4 pounds! The nutritional information, coupled with the Qigong protocols were the perfect combination to keep me on track and moving forward. A true blessing.—Mary Frank, writer, musician, holistic medicine practitioner
Why do a detox, anyway? Don’t our bodies know how to get clean all on their own?
Did you know that scientists have determined that most people are carrying 700 contaminants in their bodies? These chemicals have been linked to all kinds of damage including cancer, high blood pressure, memory problems, immune dysfunction, attention deficit disorder, and more.
Yes, our bodies do work to detox on a daily basis, and they do this through four primary organs: the lungs, the kidneys, the skin and the liver. The challenge comes when our bodies get exposed to more toxins than they can process out, which is happening to all of us every day. The truth is that toxic chemicals in our food, our air, our water and in materials all around us can quickly overload our systems.
When our bodies get overexposed to toxins, our liver does the best job it can to protect us, and it does this by wrapping those toxins in mucous and storing them in fat cells. The problem with that is when we have a toxin stored in our fat, we can’t burn that fat until we release and process that toxin!
The reality is that no matter how much you exercise, eat right, and manage your stress, you won’t be able to lose that stubborn fat until you partake in a detox and get rid of those toxins for good.
Our eating habits often reflect our emotional state and not always nourishing. Our modern life stresses, negative emotions and challenges add on to the state of our internal inflammation. Our bodies can only handle so much toxic input at a time, and when we get overloaded, we often experience negative symptoms like headaches, irritability, belly fat, bloating, breakouts, fatigue and more.
Detoxes can help to:
- Rev up your metabolism. A properly done detox can be great for re-setting your metabolism and burning fat that’s been clinging to your body for years.
- De-stress your gut! This will happen when you learn easy and proven ancient practices practiced by millions over the world that energize and release stress from digestive system.
- Give your body a break! Digestion takes a lot of energy, and it’s important to give our digestive systems a break every now and then so they can repair damage done from foods that can damage them, like fried, processed, and sugary treats.
- Reset your habits. Have you noticed that you’re reaching for the candy bowl more often than before? Are you drinking more wine than water these days? Cleanses are great for helping you become aware of your bad habits so you can start changing them.
- Make you feel better than you’ve ever felt before. Many of our clients tell us they have more energy, sleep better, and have more drive for life than ever before – pretty incredible for just 5 days.
The Qi Gong movement to support digestion plus delicious recipes and supplementary materials helped upgrade and reset my diet. Beth Greer and Eli Cohen have created an inspiring and transformative program!— Wendy Fox, Certified Qi Gong Teacher, L.M.T.
With the Fall 5-Day Chi-Tox Detox you will:
- Re-set your eating habits so you can get back on track with your health goals.
- Curb your sugar and carb cravings, and stop eating the junk that keeps sneaking back into your diet.
- Receive access to an extensive video library containing special practices to heal your gut to practice daily.
- Enjoy a whole-foods based cleanse with lots of support and yummy recipes – there’s no fasting or feeling deprived here!
- Learn how to really feed your body so you have radiant health and energy, rather than relying on caffeine and energy drinks to get you through the day.
Here’s the scoop:
Dates: This group detox will be 5 days long, from September 9-13th.
- It is whole foods based, meaning you’ll be eating lots of fruits and veggies, whole grains, and lean proteins. You won’t starve!.
- Medical Qi Gong Master Eli Cohen will teach you powerful techniques to clear stress from your digestive system, so you can assimilate food with ease.
- A LIVE pre-detox training video call on September 7th where Eli and I will walk you through what to do and what to expect, plus you’ll be able to ask us questions.
- Tons of support from me and Eli, and from the detox community via our members-only Facebook forum.
If you’re a YES, sign up right now (Early Bird Registration Ends Sunday, 8/18/19 at 10pm PDT) and join us for this unique life-changing opportunity to de-stress your gut, reset your eating habits and restore your health and energy—for only $197 (REGULAR PRICE $250)
(Click “Back to Merchant” after finishing your payment on PayPal)
The nuts and bolts details:
We’ll kick off on September 7th (where you’ll have a live video training call with me and Eli) and detox September 9-13th. If you’ve never detoxed before, don’t worry: We’ve got you covered. This detox program is specifically designed to make things simple for detox beginners and people with over-packed weekly schedules.
What you’ll get:
- A 5-day meal plan with recipes that taste amazing and also boost your body’s natural detox processes
- A LIVE pre-detox training call where I’ll outline exactly how to prep so you won’t find yourself stuck in the kitchen all week, plus I’ll go over all the detox details. Eli will uncover the keys to gut detox from an energetic, self-healing perspective.
- Dozens of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, sweet treats and snacks – and ideas on how to tweak them so they meet your own flavor needs.
- 5 days of easy Qi Gong sequences to support your gut health. There’ll be a short (less than a 20 minutes) morning routine to set your digestive system for a happy start to your day, as well as a short evening sequence.
- A LIVE call at the end of the detox so you know what to do next and how to transition back to the ‘real world.’
- A daily protocol that spells out exactly what to do and when to do it, so you won’t be wondering what’s next.
- A group forum where you can connect with me and Eli and other detoxers to get all the support you’ll need to stick with the program to the end.
Eli and I are so committed to your success that you’ll get the following bonuses just for signing up!
- Bonus #1: A detailed recipe guide complete with simple recipes and snack ideas so you won’t even have to think about what to cook all week! (Valued at $147)
- Bonus #2: A shopping list to take all the stress out of figuring out how many onions, bunches of kale, and carrots you need to buy – it’s already done for you! (Valued at $57)
- Bonus #3: A post-detox strategy session with me and Eli to help you figure out what to do next and how you can avoid going back to your old habits (Valued at $97)
- Bonus #4: Bonus tips on how you can deepen your detox to get the most out of your week, including what to do if you have to eat out (Valued at $37)
- Bonus #5: Access to over 3 hours of special healing practices (breathing techniques, easy physical exercises and flow movement) specially for removing blockages out of the digestive system. (Valued at $140)
- Bonus #6: LIVE daily check in calls with me and Eli at 7:30 a.m. PT
You can start the process of healing your gut for the very low investment of only $197.
(Remember to Click “Back to Merchant” after finishing your payment on PayPal)
Money back guarantee: We believe our Fall 5-Day Chi-Tox Detox will help you feel and look better. If you follow the protocols and you find that doesn’t happen for you, just send an email to me within two weeks of signing up and I’ll refund your money within 72 business hours, no questions asked. There’s absolutely no risk – if it doesn’t work, I’ll give you your money back.
Have questions? Great. I’d love to help you figure out if this is the right program for you. Send me an email and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Lots of love and healthy eating,