5-DAY DETOX COURSES with BETH GREER
“Making simple changes can often have a profound impact not only on you and your family’s health but also of the planet. Beth Greer has done a fabulous job of letting you know not only know what these changes are but how to easily implement them.”
—Dr. Joseph Mercola, founder of Mercola.com, the world’s most visited natural health site
One thing a lot of my clients have been asking me about lately is how to detox.
Detoxes can be a really great tool to fine-tune your eating habits, help upgrade your health, and eliminate toxins that are stored in fat, but only if they’re done the right way! (You don’t have to give up real food!)
That’s why I want to invite you to join me for one of my 5-Day Detox Courses. I hold them several times a year. The next one will be in April. Please join our Waitlist. We’ll alert you as soon as registration reopens.
Registration for Beth’s 5-Day Detox Course (Winter Session) has closed, but will be reopening soon.
You can learn more about the 2019 Winter version of the course below.
Here’s the scoop:
- This group detox will be 5 days long, from February 18-22nd.
- This detox is whole foods based, meaning you’ll be eating lots of fruits and veggies, whole grains, and lean proteins. You won’t starve, I promise.
When you sign up, you’ll get:
- A full meal plan, delicious recipes, and a shopping list so you’ll know exactly what to eat at every meal
- A proven protocol that can help you drop weight, sleep better and get more energy in just under a week
- A LIVE pre-detox training video call where I’ll walk you through what to do and what to expect, plus you’ll be able to ask me questions
- Tons of support from me and from the detox community via our members-only Facebook forum
- If these dates don’t work for you, you’re welcome to sign up for the detox anyway and run it on your own. Email me if you need support!
I know that detoxing can feel hard and maybe even scary. That’s why I created my 5-day detox system – because I want you to be able to detox in a way that feels doable and potentially even fun!
If you’re a YES, you can sign up right now at my LAUNCH PRICE of just $97.
(Registration Deadline: Sunday, Feb. 17th 10pm PST)
My 5-Day Winter Detox is perfect for you if:
- You’ve gone overboard when it comes to snacking on holiday sweets and treats
- You don’t want to go to extremes to lose weight or get back on track
- You want to improve your eating habits, and not sign up for some fad diet that will fizzle out by the end of the month
- You’re noticing that you need a jolt of caffeine or sugar to keep you going after lunch
- Your favorite clothes feel too tight
With my 5-Day Winter Detox, you can expect to:
- Clean up your diet and focus on eating healthy and tasty foods like whole grains, lean proteins and lots and lots of cleansing veggies
- Kick your sugar habit
- Get back on track with your eating habits in a way that won’t leaving you feeling hungry or deprived
The nuts and bolts details:
We’ll kick off on February 16th (where you’ll have a live video training call with me) and detox February 18-22nd. (It’s best to join me for the Live Calls. However, these Video Calls will be recorded and available for replay).
If you’ve never detoxed before, don’t worry: I’ve got you covered. This detox program is specifically designed to make things simple for detox beginners and people with over-packed weekly schedules.
The nitty gritty of what you’ll get:
- A 5-day meal plan with recipes that taste amazing and also boost your body’s natural detox processes
- A LIVE training call where I’ll outline exactly how to prep so you won’t find yourself stuck in the kitchen all week, plus I’ll go over all the detox details
- Dozens of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, sweet treats and snacks – and ideas on how to tweak them so they meet your own flavor needs
- A LIVE call near the end of the detox so you know what to do next and how to transition back to the ‘real world’
- A daily protocol that spells out exactly what to do and when to do it, so you won’t be wondering what’s next
- A group forum where you can connect with me and other detoxers to get all the support you’ll need to stick with the program to the end
- A shopping list template with tricks to save time and money
- A supplement guide (including my favorite brands and where you can get them) so you’ll know which supplements to include and which you can skip
- A “Deepen Your Detox” handbook so you can personalize your detox experience and go as deep (or light) as you want
- An “Eating Out” guide so you’ll know exactly what to order if you have a business lunch or dinner with friends
A few more details if you’re not quite sure yet…
You won’t starve or feel deprived.
In the winter, it’s important to remember that it’s cold out! Starting a juice cleanse or rabbit food diet this time of year can actually backfire because your body thinks you’re in a famine after all the feasting over the holidays. It’s better to focus on eating nutrient rich foods that nourish you from the inside out – and get you looking AND feeling better in less than a week.
My 5-Day Detox plan is packed full of really yummy recipes that include foods like whole grains, lean proteins, legumes and beans and, of course, lots of naturally cleansing vegetables. I think these recipes are fantastic!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if I need a detox?
Detoxing is a personal decision, and it’s something that I do on a regular basis for a number of reasons. First, I love the way I feel after I take a break from eating unhealthy foods (yes I snack on chocolate and nut milk ice cream!) and focusing on getting high-quality nutrients in every meal.
Second, the reality is that our world is becoming increasingly polluted. We ingest toxins through the water we drink, the air we breathe, and the products we use on our skin. Then add in the chemicals that we have in our homes and workplaces, and that means pretty much everyone is carrying a toxic load.
When our bodies get overexposed to toxins, our liver does the best job it can to protect us, and it does this by wrapping toxins in mucous and storing them in fat cells. When toxins are stored in our fat, we can’t burn that fat until we release and process that toxin! The reality is that no matter how much you exercise, eat right, and manage your stress, you won’t be able to lose that stubborn belly fat until you partake in a detox and get rid of those toxins for good.
What kind of results should I expect?
When I’ve detoxed the best thing is that I never realized how bad I had been feeling, until I started feeling better than ever before.My energy improved and I noticed the achiness in my joints decreased. (I actually eliminated a giant tumor in my chest by detoxing for several months…but that’s a long story, for another time.)
The Winter 5-Day Detox starts on February 18th.
You’ll get all the detox materials, recipes, handouts, an online virtual community, plus tons of support from me
for just $97.
Money back guarantee: I believe my 5-Day Detox for Beginners will help you feel and look better. If you follow the protocols and you find that doesn’t happen for you, just send an email to email@example.com within two weeks of signing up and I’ll refund your money within 72 business hours, no questions asked. There’s absolutely no risk – if it doesn’t work, I’ll give you your money back.
Have questions? Great. I’d love to help you figure out if this is the right program for you. Send me an email and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
To your health,