Host Beth Greer discusses the harmful effects of EMFs on children’s brains with environmental scientist and entrepreneur Jason Bawden-Smith, author of In The Dark: New Ways to Avoid the Harmful Effects of Living in a Technologically Connected World. We also discuss how some of these ElectroMagnetic Fields or Frequencies can impact our health such as disrupting our sleep, altering our gut biome and damaging our DNA.
Listen on iTunes. (And while you’re at it, why not Subscribe to the show!)
Jason Bawden-Smith founded one of the largest and most successful environmental companies in Australia, and is the founder of his passion, EMF Warriors. He was a major force in clearing Sydney’s polluted waterways, raising awareness of childhood lead poisoning and is the founder of an environmental company that remediates hundreds of contaminated properties around Australia every year.
In this interview you will learn:
- The biological effects of electromagnetic fields on health.
- Mitochondria, and why he feels this is the missing piece of the health puzzle for curing modern diseases?
- Jason explains what he means by man-made EMF and why he considers it to be the #1 environmental threat to humanity?
- What are the common EMF symptoms people might be suffering from today?
- Chronic disease in children is on the rise – why are we seeing more and more of this every year?
- Why it’s so important to get daily sun exposure?
- His projections on the health impact of the rollout of smart meters, the internet of things and 5G towers?
- What can people do in their own homes to protect themselves?
- What’s the EMF protocol Jason used to turn around his metabolic disease?
Dr. Jack Kruse, EMF researcher
Link to all Dr. Kruse’s non-medical speak podcasts and articles where non-medical people start
Article on making your own tints for prescription glasses or buy these from blushield
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
To get more Kids in Crisis content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes!