Why Should You Book Beth Greer to Speak to Your Organization?
It’s About Your Health, Your Energy
and Your Productivity.
Beth Greer, aka Super Natural Mom®, is a pioneer in the field of environmental health, and one of the foremost experts on sustainable and toxin-free living. In addition to being a Keynote Speaker she also offers Brown Bag Workshops, Half- and Full-Day Seminars and Webinars.
As a journalist and former President of The Learning Annex in San Francisco, Beth’s career change was triggered when she was diagnosed with a large chest tumor requiring, according to her doctors, a complicated surgery which might leave her disabled.
But Beth was determined to see, first, if she could find a way to heal herself by identifying and eliminating any toxins in her nutrition, her home, and in the products she put in her, on her and that surrounded her. And she did heal herself without drugs or surgery, much to the surprise of her doctors!
Since that time, Beth has been gathering the latest research and interviewing experts such as integrative and functional medicine physicians and healthcare practitioners, EMF and environmental researchers, nutritionists and psychiatrists on identifying and eliminating harmful toxins that impact our health and restoring physical and mental health using foods, nutrients and other holistic medical treatments.
She wrote her bestselling book, Super Natural Home, a Books for a Better Life Award Finalist and endorsed by Deepak Chopra, Ralph Nader, Dr. Joseph Mercola, etc., which has changed the lives of readers around the world.
Beth Greer on Preservatives and Pesticides in our food
Beth has been showing people how to improve health, home and planet…one room at a time, for over a decade. She is known for her practical, hands-on advice, sense of humor, and providing audiences with an array of valuable strategies, insights, techniques and proven methods to radically transform health and vitality that will immediately benefit them and their families.
Want to Hire Beth?
Beth has been a Featured Speaker at:
- The Real Truth About Health Conference
- Commonwealth Club of California
- San Francisco Green Festivals
- Green Spa Network Congress
- Rancho la Puerta Resort, Mexico
- Frank Howard Allen Real Estate
- Various schools, moms groups, health centers
- American Assoc. of University Women
- JFK University & UCSF
Signature Topics include:
- From Exhausted to Energized: How Making a few Green Changes can Improve your Health
- Good Health Starts in Your Home: How Small Lifestyle Shifts can Improve Your Health and Well-being
- Mold: Its Health Impact, How to Identify, Prevent and Get Rid of it
- How Environmental Toxins Affect You: Why Eating Well and Exercising Aren’t Enough to Reach Optimal Health
- Beauty through Wellness: How to Look and Feel Radiant at Any Age
- What the Hell Are We Eating? The Truth Behind Food Labels
- Hidden in Plain Sight: Revealing the Invisible, Everyday Toxins that Wreak Havoc on Our Immune Systems
- Super Natural Baby: Green Ideas From Pre-Conception, Pregnancy and After Delivery
- How to Get a Restful Night’s Sleep, Naturally
Beth Greer in the Media
Beth has been interviewed repeatedly on ABC-TV’s View From the Bay, and has appeared on CNN, NBC, NPR, Fox Business, KRON4-TV, News8-TV, Good Morning San Antonio, as well as dozens of radio shows nationally and internationally. In the print media, Beth has been quoted in The San Francisco Chronicle, Oakland Tribune, Marin Independent Journal, Natural Health Magazine, Health Magazine, to name a few.
Digital Advertising/Account Manager, Google
“Beth graciously came to our San Francisco office to deliver a presentation to a group of women at LinkedIn that highlighted some of the most important topics and advice from her book, Super Natural Home. The high level of audience engagement was a testament to how well-tailored her content was and the thought that went into developing the presentation and activities. I think everyone who attended got valuable information out of our hour together.
In terms of planning the session, Beth was great to work with and eager to customize her talk for our group’s interests and age range. She also went above and beyond to follow-up with specific information based on our conversation during the session.
— Jessica Turney
Account Services Manager at LinkedIn
“Beth Greer brings a wealth of in-depth knowledge about how to keep our homes, families and ourselves healthy and thriving in today’s fast paced, highly toxic world. She helped design and implement a successful integrative wellness pilot at Autodesk. Beth brought in experts in alternative medicine to speak about sleep, food, detoxification, neuro-plasticity, vitality, among other topics. The pilot included quantitative measurements for each participant validating the benefits and results. Participants still talk about how useful the program was.”
– Lynelle Preston Cameron
Senior Director, Sustainability and Philanthropy at Autodesk
“Beth Greer clearly seeks to make a difference. She didn’t hesitate to help us – at the time, complete strangers, with nothing but a calling to assist a concerned parent. Her experience, combined with her ability to listen carefully and a desire to be helpful, led us in the right direction for our son.”
– Annie Roney, Founder & CEO | ro*co films
“I loved your talk, it will stay with me forever!”
– Jayni Chase, Founder, Center for Environmental Education
“You are a wonderful and engaging speaker who makes lifestyle change seem possible. You even make it seem easy! Thank you!”
– Laura Chalfont, BackFirst Development Director for SFMTA