In February, I spoke at The Real Truth About Health Conference in New York. Recently, they interviewed me for a followup LIVE Q & A session where I answered questions and gave practical advice about how to avoid harmful toxins, help your body heal and have more energy.
If you missed the LIVE Q & A here is the replay:
(Free Registration Required)
Just some of what you will learn:
- The specific steps Beth took to detox her life which helped her body heal her chest tumor without drugs or surgery.
- The common household cleaner she used which was her wakeup call when she read the hazardous warning statement on the label.
- How people can best protect themselves from the electromagnetic fields produced by our cellphones and wi-fi, especially at night when our bodies need to heal.
- How to make your bedroom your quiet sleep sanctuary and why it’s important.
- Some key things to know about where NOT to put your wi-fi router and where NOT to carry your cellphone, especially if you are a woman.
- What is dirty electrical energy that is often in your walls and how you can easily decrease it and its impact on you.
- Different tools for measuring electromagnetic fields in your home, but why it’s best to hire a professional to accurately assess these EMF’s and tailor their recommendations for your home or office.
- What is Beth’s Hierarchy of Harm and why it’s best and easiest to focus primarily on avoiding your exposure to the biggest sources of toxins that you have control over.
- Why being out in nature, or bringing nature inside our homes, is so healing for us.
- Beth’s advice on choosing healthy products like sunscreens, shampoos and conditioners, cookware, deodorants, lotions, laundry soap, toothpaste, cosmetics and her thoughts about dry cleaning and what to choose when you really want a fire in your fireplace.
Beth’s Book: Super Natural Home
Beth’s Personalized Healthy Home Assessments (Going room-by-room, I help you identify potential sources of toxins that can affect your health and the steps you can take to reduce or eliminate your exposure to them. Can be done In-person and via Skype)