EMFs, or Electric and Magnetic fields are invisible areas of energy often referred to as radiation, or electropollution, that are emitted by wireless routers, cellphones, electrical power and other modern gadgets we come in contact with every day.
In this show, I interview Dr. Sherrill Sellman, N.D., an internationally-recognized Board Certified Integrative Medicine practitioner who shares the growing evidence of the health effects of EMFs, their impact on our hormones, sleep cycles, mood and brain function along with practical ways we can protect ourselves and our kids.
Listen on iTunes. (And while you’re at it, why not Subscribe to the show!)
This is my second show on the topic of electropollution and EMFs because I think it’s so important. I had Peter Sullivan on a few weeks ago. He is used to be a software designer in Silicon Valley and became hypersensitive to EMFs. Today he’s funding research at Harvard, Stanford, U C Berkeley and several leading environmental health non-profits to show the need for better safety.
Today’s guest, Dr. Sherrill Sellman, N.D., has an international Naturopathic practice specializing in women’s natural health, and is a sought-after speaker and bestselling author of Hormone Heresy: What Women MUST Know. She also experienced the negative side effects of EMFs. For the past 12 years, she has been the host of “What Women MUST Know,” a weekly internet radio show. Dr. Sellman is also a senior editor and contributing writer to numerous health publications worldwide.
In this episode you will learn:
- What is ElectroPollution?
- How she first came to consider wireless as something that could impact health.
- How she personally experienced health effects from EMFs.
- What are the proven ways that EMFs are harmful to our health?
- What are the known health risks?
Are children more vulnerable and how exactly are they being affected?
- What is the risk to pregnant women?
How do EMFs impact our hormones?
- Does EMFs affect sleep cycles and melatonin?
- Can EMF affect moods and brain function?
- What are some ways to protect your self and your family?
- Are there ways to strengthen your body to reduce the impact of exposure?
- What would you say to people who are resistant to this message?
- Resources she recommends for people who would like to learn more about this topic.
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
To get more Kids in Crisis content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes!
Also, if you enjoyed this show and found it to be helpful, please leave an honest review on iTunes (Here’s a quick tutorial for how to leave a review via your computer or phone). Reviews are greatly appreciated (I read them), and they help with the ratings of this show so it can be discovered more easily by those who would benefit from it. When you do leave your review, feel free to share your URL there so I can thank you.
Lastly, if you have a question or a suggestion for a topic or expert for a future show, please contact me here. Cheers, and thanks again!
This episode of Kids in Crisis originally aired on BoldBraveMedia.