In this show, I interview New York Times bestselling author, Dr. John Gray, who has written 20 books including the wildly popular Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus and Staying Focused In A Hyper World which was published in 2014. Dr. Gray found from his own experience with ADHD as well as from working with individuals for over 40 years, that simple, natural, drug-free solutions for treating ADHD can be very effective, particularly with our kids.
Listen on iTunes. (And while you’re at it, why not Subscribe to the show!)
I’ve seen so many kids put on meds. I remember walking into my daughter’s high school one day and passed by the nurse’s office. I saw a metal stand stacked up with little cups filled with pills. It looked like something you’d see on a hospital ward. I was in shock. I looked at the nurse with my jaw dropped down to my chin. “Are these for the kids?” I whispered. And all she could do was nod her head and say was “I KNOW!”
1 in 10 American kids have been diagnosed with ADHD, and more than half got their diagnosis before age six. The common practice in conventional medicine is to prescribe these kids pharmaceutical drugs. Dr. Gray’s book, Staying Focused in a Hyper World, is a hugely important book with the hopeful message that there are natural, drug-free solutions for treating and actually healing ADHD (attention deficit hyperactive disorder).
John says that after more than 40 years of working with millions of individuals and couples, he realized it is the little things that make a big difference in life. Like the way I healed my tumor, by making small but significant lifestyle shifts, John is going to share with us some small but significant things we can do to help our kids.
In this interview you will discover:
- How John healed himself of Parkinson’s disease and inadvertently healed himself of ADHD.
- In conventional medicine, healing or curing ADHD is not even thought to be possible. John says natural solutions can out perform any ADHD drug.
- How is ADHD over medicated?
- What are the side effects of these meds?
- What causes ADHD?
- How the things in our homes are impacting our health, like pesticides, plastics, GMOs, antibiotics and EMFs all contribute to ADHD.
- Does Tylenol cause ADHD?
- What is oxidative stress?
- Is there a link between ADHD depression and anxiety and addiction?
- Does it ever go away?
- Does the media suppress natural solutions for ADHD?
- How supplements like NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine), lithium orotate and undenatured whey protein boost glutathione levels and can actually heal ADHD
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
To get more Kids in Crisis content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes!
Also, if you enjoyed this show and found it to be helpful, please leave an honest review on iTunes (Here’s a quick tutorial for how to leave a review via your computer or phone). Reviews are greatly appreciated (I read them), and they help with the ratings of this show so it can be discovered more easily by those who would benefit from it. When you do leave your review, feel free to share your URL there so I can thank you.
Lastly, if you have a question or a suggestion for a topic or expert for a future show, please contact me here. Cheers, and thanks again!
This episode of Kids in Crisis originally aired on BoldBraveMedia.