In this episode, I speak with acclaimed pediatrician Michelle Perro, MD, co-author of the upcoming book “Toxic Children: Healing our Kids from Agrochemical Poisons.”
Listen on iTunes. (And while you’re at it, why not Subscribe to the show!)
Dr. Perro is a Board-certified Pediatrician and homeopath with 35 years of experience treating newborns to teens with acute and chronic illnesses. As an Emergency Room physician, Director of a pediatric emergency department, an Attending physician at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland and now an Integrative Pediatrician at Sutter Health, she became alarmed at the dramatic rise in food allergies, obesity, asthma, Autism and ADHD in the children she treats.
She has become a world-renowned expert on the dangers of chemical exposure to food, children and their health, and educates medical professionals, parents and kids on the types of toxicants she is seeing, how they are increasing childhood diseases and the best ways to avoid, and heal our kids from, exposure to these toxicants.
Dr. Perro shares her own blend of pediatric urgent care combining Western medicine, homeopathy, functional medicine, nutritional and herbal approaches, and currently practices at the Institute for Health and Healing at Sutter Health in Marin County, CA.
In this interview you will learn:
- What types of toxicants Dr. Perro is seeing and how they are manifesting in a huge increase in childhood diseases.
- What she’s seeing in her practice that’s different from years past.
- What’s happening to our children’s guts?
- Are all children affected, or are there specific groups?
- What tools she uses and what conventional medicine is saying.
- What integrative medicine is and how integrative treatments differ from conventional medicine ones.
- Why our children are being medicated so frequently and at younger ages and what alternatives there are to meds.
- What parents can to to have a “pre-natal clean-out” and the best ways for parents to deal with the stress of raising a child who has challenges.
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
To get more Kids in Crisis content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes!
Also, if you enjoyed this show and found it to be helpful, please leave an honest review on iTunes (Here’s a quick tutorial for how to leave a review via your computer or phone). Reviews are greatly appreciated (I read them), and they help with the ratings of this show so it can be discovered more easily by those who would benefit from it. When you do leave your review, feel free to share your URL there so I can thank you.
Lastly, if you have a question or a suggestion for a topic or expert for a future show, please contact me here. Cheers, and thanks again!
This episode of Kids in Crisis originally aired on BoldBraveMedia.