Beth Greer is leading a movement of awareness and responsibility about healthy home, work and school environments. Tap into her wealth of knowledge and inspiration through her best-selling book, national radio show, seminars and workshops, in-home/workplace consulting, guest speaking and topical articles.
Boys With Boobs: Hidden Chemicals Fed to Kids Can Impact Their Health
Chemicals in the everyday products we use in our homes may be negatively affecting our hormones, says a newly-released study by WHO, the World Health Organization. READ FULL ARTICLE
Interview with Women’s International Summit for Health
Listen to the full interview: CLICK HERE
How to Stay Healthy in a Toxic World: Change Your Home Environment, Change Your Life
This practical workshop offers bite-sized wisdom to radically improve your health and vitality. Take an in-depth look at what goes in you, on you and what surrounds you, including simple, affordable ways to make your home a safe haven. LEARN MORE & ATTEND
10 FRUGAL WAYS TO LIVE CHEMICAL-FREE
“Living chemical-free seems like a luxury — after all, those organic products tend to be pricier. But is it worth the cost? Beth Greer, an environmental health consultant and the author of Super Natural Home, warns that the chemicals can “act as endocrine disruptors — substances that interfere with our natural hormones.” READ FULL ARTICLE
The Rob and Trav Show
“Rob, Travis and Patty chat with the author of “Super Natural Home” and contributor on the Huffington Post, Beth Greer.
Beth’s book has been described by Patty as a life changer for her and Rob.” LISTEN HERE
Beth Greer, Certified Build It Green® professional and holistic health educator, provides environmental health/wellness services for your business, home, spa, retreat center or school.
She offers in-depth personalized assessments providing protection from invisible toxins that can cause fatigue, allergies, asthma, and other health problems. She also designs corporate wellness programs that enhance your staff’s health, energy and focus in a new and groundbreaking way.
Healthy Home/Office Assessments
The service includes:
- A personalized assessment of what goes IN you, ON you, and SURROUNDS you.
- Practical advice on safe, healthy non-toxic products and services from bedding to body lotion.
- Detection and tangible/proven elimination of electromagnetic radiation from cell phones, laptops, WiFi, etc.
- Guidance on how to create a healthier home environment with effective treatments for mold, lead exposure, dust mites, poor indoor air quality, plus resources on organic garden construction, Feng Shui, green/energy efficient home performance inspections, and more.
Beth is networked, up-to-date and connected with the best, most environmentally savvy products and service providers out there. She can provide resources, contacts, and links to healthy products and service providers, including sources for:
- LED lighting, natural bedding, air filtration devices and filters
- Children’s healthy products and recommendations
- Healthy repairs, renovations, remodeling, design experts
- Healthy food choices
- Non-toxic makeup and personal care products
- Non-toxic household cleaners
- EMF remediation devices
Beth works with you to develop a plan for making eco-conscious decisions in your home or business. Skype and telephone consultations are also available.
Beth designs Integrative and Collaborative Corporate Wellness Programs designed to improve your staff’s overall health and wellness, energy and focus.
Potential benefits to participants in her information-packed sessions include:
- Reduced Stress
- Enhanced Energy and Focus
- Improved Sleep
- Optimized Weight and Body Composition
- Detoxification of Your Body and Your Environment
- Greater vitality
After determining your needs, Beth will provide you with a range of ideas which fits best into the framework of your organization.
Are you unsure of the dangers that lurk in your makeup, shampoo, laundry detergents and personal care products? Do you need guidance when buying organic? Are you wondering about how you are exposed to electromagnetic fields, microwaves and radio waves? Beth is available to speak to a wide variety of audiences from conferences to local mom’s groups. She provides interactive and fun presentations. Please see the sample topics below.
- Easy Tips for a Green and Healthy Home: What to Look for, What to Avoid…Labeling, Language, and the Landscape of Green
- The Truth Behind Labels: How to Make the Safest, Healthiest Choices from Make-up to Mac n Cheese, and from Bedding to Body Lotion
- Greenwashing: How to Tell if a Product Is (Or Isn’t) Really Natural
- Good Health Starts in Your Home: Becoming Aware of Toxins in Everyday Products
- How “Natural” is Natural? What to Watch Out For on Cosmetics and Personal Care Product Labels to Stay Healthy and Heal from Illness
- What goes IN you, ON you, and SURROUNDS you, Impacts People, Pets and Planet
- Teens and Tweens: Keeping their Hormones Healthy from the Outside In
- 3 Steps to a Green, Clean and Healthy Workplace
- Using Natural Products to Create Balance in a Toxic World
- Living Healthy in a Toxic World
- Non-toxic Baby: Green Ideas During Pregnancy and After Delivery
Beth Greer, The Super Natural Mom®, is also former President of The Learning Annex. Her service is based on the principles of her bestselling book Super Natural Home (Rodale), endorsed by Deepak Chopra, Ralph Nader, Peter Coyote and others. It is a tried and true program of scientifically-validated principles, strategies and resources that will enhance your health & well-being. Don’t miss this opportunity to get peace of mind and guidance on transforming your home or office into a safe haven!
Email me at email@example.com with any questions, or give me a call at 415-497-1844.
I look forward to working with you to create a more healthy home!
What People are Saying about Beth Greer…
Beth Greer is filled with practical solutions on how to eat healthier, breathe cleaner air and transform your home into a safe haven, free from toxic chemicals.
– Deepak Chopra,
Beth’s book “Super Natural Home” seeks out the silent violence (i.e., toxins) in and around the place where you spend most of your time, awake and asleep. Required reading for anyone with a home and a healthy desire to see the unseen for the whole family.
– Ralph Nader,Lawyer and Consumer Advocate
Beth’s book “Super Natural Home” is a concise and helpful book for people who want to lead a healthy life. I love it and think everyone should read it.
– John Gray, Bestselling author, Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus
She will help you live a far cleaner and more wholesome life than you might have thought possible.
– Peter Coyote, actor, Mill Valley, CA
Beth Greer is a knowledgeable expert. Everyone will benefit from the insight she offers that empower us to change the way we live for ourselves and future generations.
– Lynne Twist, Pres., Soul of Money Inst., co-Founder, The Pachamama Alliance, SF, CA
Here’s to Beth for giving us all a wake up call and challenging us to become educated consumers to save our health and our earth.
– Judi Shils, Director, Teens Turning Green, Sausalito, CA
Thank you so much for helping us make our home and family safer. You are a wealth of ideas and knowledge, and I am so grateful for your graciousness in sharing your wisdom. I feel so good knowing how to take better care of our home, family, bodies, and world.
– Rabbi Stacy Friedman, Mill Valley, CA
Beth Greer leaves no stone unturned in her search for emerging news of crucial and timely relevance to wellness in today’s changing environment. I am eternally grateful to her as a resource for my family, my patients, and the entire globe. Thank you, Super Natural Mom!
– Michelle Veneziano, DO, family practice physician, Mill Valley, CA
Taking one simple step at a time, I learned how to rid my life of harmful chemicals, nasty toxins and unwanted pesticides. This is the information I’ve been searching for!
– Mark Greene, Entrepreneur, Westport, CT
Beth Greer helped me where traditional medical science has not. Her extensive knowledge of alternative medicine helped me to treat my Grave’s disease. The doctor was ready to remove my thyroid. I contacted Beth and she suggested an alternative solution. IT WORKED! I am now in remission. I can’t thank her enough for sharing her knowledge and research with me. She is a wealth of information!
– Susan Greenfeld, Educator, Monroe, NY
Super Natural Home: Learn How Small Lifestyle Shifts can Improve Your Health and Home
This book, endorsed by Deepak Chopra and Ra